The new Perryville WWTP is the first State Revolving Fund collaborative delivery project following the 2016 Missouri legislation enabling public utilities to use progressive design-build, construction manager at-risk or fixed-price design-build. Take a look at this video created by our design partner, HDR, that discusses how the collaborative design-build method was a winning approach for the City of Perryville on this project.
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023