Earlier this week we helped the City of Perryville Government kickoff the construction of their new Wastewater Treatment Facility with a groundbreaking ceremony. The new treatment plant project intent is to increase the treatment capacity through the WWTP to 2.5 mgd average and 9 mgd peak to allow the city of Perryville to continue to grow and to meet all environmental requirements. RIHC was selected as the design-build contractor on the project and has partnered with global engineering firm, HDR, for the engineering work. We are excited to be part of this project bringing a new and improved Wastewater Treatment Facility to the City of Perryville.
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023