Last week we helped SoutheastHEALTH kickoff Phase 2 of their West Campus expansion project with a groundbreaking ceremony. This expansion includes a 70,000 square foot building that will house the Southeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center and Southeast Women’s Integrated Health Services. RIHC was selected as the design-build contractor on the project and has partnered with Christner Architects for the design work. We are honored to be part of this project that will help bring new and exciting opportunities to Cape Girardeau and the surrounding communities!
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023