James Myers has joined the RIHC Contracting team as a strategic accounts manager. In this role, James is responsible for identifying and managing key client accounts. James is from Edmond, OK and has more than 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing for the energy and commercial construction sectors. He earned a B.S. in Business Administration-Finance from the University of Central Oklahoma. Prior to joining Robinson Construction, James worked as a project manager for Noble Stone Investments, LLC in Edmond.
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023