On April 2nd strategic accounts manager, Tyson Schoolfield, participated in the LemonDrop Long Drive in Cape Girardeau, MO. With April being testicular cancer awareness month, this event helped spread awareness and raise money. The donations have been counted and over $20,000 was raised for Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation and locally for cancer patients and their families in Southeast Missouri.
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023