Bob Solomon has joined RIHC Contracting as a project manager. In this role, Bob is responsible for the overall management and administration of assigned projects, from budget to scheduling, to production and completion. Bob resides in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and has nearly 18 years’ experience in estimating and managing construction projects in the healthcare, private higher education, and commercial sectors. He earned a B.S. in Construction Management from Michigan State University. Prior to joining RIHC Contracting, Bob worked as a project manager for Ashton Gray Construction.
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023