Yesterday, SoutheastHEALTH celebrated the ribbon cutting for the Southeast Center for Integrated Health Services. This is a 70,000-square foot medical building that now houses the Southeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center, Southeast Women’s Integrated Health, and Southeast Breast Health. The Center will start seeing patients beginning on Monday, January 16. This West Campus Expansion is the second phase of a three-phase project for SoutheastHEALTH. This phase also involves renovation of the Emergency Services Department and the Administrative Clinical Building at 1708 Lacey. We were honored to serve as the general contractor on Phase 2 of this project, helping to bring new opportunities to our community!
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Trickey as Project Manager August 23, 2023
- RIHC Contracting Welcomes Myers April 27, 2023
- Design-Build Success with Perryville WWTP April 20, 2023
- Perryville WWTP is Nearing Completion April 20, 2023
- Perryville Technical Education Center Progresses April 11, 2023